November 14, 2011 by Kristen
A couple things…I apologize for the lack of playlist last week. My friend Nick addressed my absence quite nicely in this text, “Should have offered to guest blog you a lullaby Monday music playlist with all these all nighters you seem to be pulling.” Yes. Yes, you should have. Additionally, he was the only one who even noticed the lack of tunes. So. I don’t even feel bad about it. I actually have hurt feelings myself.
Let’s move on.
1. Twenty Years–Augustana
2. Looking for You Again–Matthew Perryman Jones
3. Mexico–The Staves
4. And Then You–Greg Laswell
5. I Love Your Smile–Charlie Winston
6. Take It All In–Trent Dabbs
7. Be My Only–Schuyler Fisk & Tim Myers
8. Twilight Serenade–Jason Myles Goss